Grant funding for Gender Equality
Regione Lombardia through the Regional Program FSR+ – Specific Objective ESO 4.3., Action c.1 Support for the dissemination of corporate welfare systems – is making available €10,000,000 in grants with the aim of incentivizing companies to adopt appropriate policies to reduce the gender gap in all the areas of greatest criticality – such as career opportunities, equal pay for equal tasks, gender difference management policies and maternity protection – by improving work-life balance.
It is possible to apply at www.bandi.regione.lombardia.it.from 10 a.m. on Feb. 1, 2023, until the allocation is exhausted.
Funding may be applied for by entities engaged in economic activity that, at the time of application, meet the following requirements:
- be a micro, small and medium enterprise as defined, in Annex I of Regulation (EU) No. 651/2014 of June 17, 2014
- be duly registered and active in the Register of Enterprises (as evidenced by a Chamber of Commerce certificate) or have an active VAT number at the time the application is submitted
- Have at least one (1) employee in the workforce on the date of submission of the application for funding
- have an active operational headquarters in the Lombardy Region or, if only a VAT number holder, have tax domicile in Lombardy
- be in order with obligations relating to the payment of social security and welfare contributions in favor of workers, as attested by the DURC on line
- be in compliance with the regulations on state aid under the “de minimis” regime (Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1407/2013 of December 18, 2013)
- be in compliance with the recruitment provided for by Law No. 68 of 12/03/99 “Rules for the right to work of the disabled” and ss.mm.ii. regarding targeted employment for the disabled
- be in compliance with the transmission of the Personnel Situation Report referred to in Article 46 of Legislative Decree 198/2006
- not fall within the exclusion fields referred to in Art. 1 of Reg (EU) 1407/2013
- not be in a state of bankruptcy, insolvency proceedings, liquidation, including voluntary liquidation, receivership, arrangement with creditors, or any other equivalent situation according to current regulations.
On the other hand, entities that do not engage in economic activity are excluded; public administrations referred to in Article 1, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree No. 165 of March 30, 2001, “General rules on the organization of work at the dependencies of public administrations” and ss.mm.ii.2 and Associations representing employers and workers.
Funding is granted in the form of a voucher and can be claimed for expenses not yet incurred for the following services:
– Consulting services accompanying certification
– Gender equality certification service
The value of the voucher varies in relation to the number of employees of the operating offices/production units located in the territory of the Lombardy Region on the date of application and is usable within the following ceilings
|Number of employees||Maximum value of voucher for consulting services
||Maximum value of voucher for certification service|
|1 to 9 employees||2.000 €||2.000€|
|10 to49 employees||4.000 €||4.000 €|
|50 to 125 employees||5.000 €||7.000 €|
|126 to 249 employees||7.000 €||9.000 €|
For both Funding Lines, the public contribution disbursed per individual enterprise may not exceed 80 percent of eligible expenses.
Both grants will be awarded, and then disbursed, only to beneficiaries who have obtained gender parity certification within 180 calendar days from the date of the grant award.