Andersen in Italy Integrates Turin-based Studio Palea
With this merger Andersen increases its coverage and presence, consolidating its position in the market
Andersen in Italy officially welcomes the partners and team of Studio Palea as of January 1, 2022.
With the addition of the Turin-based firm – founded in 1962 by Roberto Palea, comprised of more than 90 professionals and recognized as one of the leaders in Piedmont – Andersen in Italy now has a staff of more than 260 professionals and is present in Milan, Rome, Turin, Venice and Brescia. The firm also has operational offices in Monza, Mestre and Verona.
Studio Palea specializes in tax, corporate consulting and M&A, and assists Italian and international companies, investment funds and institutions, individual clients and leading entrepreneurial families.
“We have a long-standing, working relationship with this firm. My father, Lino De Vecchi, and Roberto Palea worked together in the early 2000s, and over the last several decades both firms have worked on various transactions together”, said Andrea De Vecchi, Co-Regional Managing Director in Europe and Andersen in Italy Managing Partner.
“We are therefore proud to become part of the great Andersen family”, said Ivan Gasco, one of the managing partners of the Turin-based firm, “and to implement the ambitious project of participating in an independent national and international firm with its members who, over the years, have been interpreters of the evolution of the profession, particularly in the fields of internationalization and innovation. This choice allows us to increase the range of services offered to our clients, in particular in the legal and advisory fields.”
In December 2021, Andersen in Italy Partners’ Board and the partners of Studio Palea unanimously approved the merger project with the awareness of laying the foundations for the strengthening of the growth path, which will become even more profitable and important. And Andersen Global approved this integration, strengthening the growth and development of the Italian member firm.
- Read the article from Legalcommunity.it
- Read the article from Dealflower.it
- Read the article from Law.Talks.it
- Read the article from Toplegal.it
- Read the article from Milanofinanza.it
- Read the article from Globallegalchronicle.com
- read the full press release (PDF, 62.78 KB)
- Read the article by Radiocor (PDF, 85.06 KB)
- Read the article by MF Dow Jones (PDF, 106.19 KB)
- Read the article by ANSA (PDF, 80.36 KB)
- Read the article by Corriere della Sera (PDF, 265.56 KB)
- Read the article by Il Sole24Ore (PDF, 71.41 KB)
- Read the article by Milano Finanza (PDF, 139.73 KB)
- Read the article by Il Sole 24 Ore - Professionisti (PDF, 159.84 KB)
- Read the article by ItaliaOggi (PDF, 106.27 KB)
- Read the article by Capital (PDF, 196.23 KB)
- Read the article by Legal (PDF, 89.67 KB)
- Read the article by MAG (PDF, 363.24 KB)