RRP – travel agencies and tour operators tax credit
The Italian Council of Ministers to achieve the objectives of the National Recovery and Resilience Plan (RRP) has established a tax credit for the digitization of travel agencies and tour operators.
The bonus will be recognized from the current tax period until the end of the current tax period 2024 and is concerning the expenses related to:
- wi-fi systems with a speed service of at least 1 Megabit/s in download
- optimized websites for the mobile system
- computer programs and systems for the direct sale of services and overnight stays
- spaces and advertising for the promotion and marketing of tourist services
- consultancy services for communication and digital marketing
- tools for the digital promotion of innovative proposals and offers in terms of inclusion and hospitality for people with disabilities
- services related to the training of the employees
The incentive will be equal to 50% of the costs incurred for investments and digital development activities, up to 25,000 euros.
The tax credit must be compliant with the existing State aid rules provided for the Eu Regulation.