New partners and professionals in Brescia with the integration of Menni e Associati
The integration strengthens the Firm's services and expands the number of professionals active in the Brescia area
Andersen continues to expand its presence in the Brescia office, led by the lawyer and partner Andrea Ferrandi, with the integration of the firm Menni e Associati, composed of 13 people including 2 partners.
The Brescia accounting firm Menni e Associati, founded in 1976 by Dr. Aurelio Menni, joins Andersen bringing a deep knowledge of the entrepreneurial spirit of Brescia. It has consolidated expertise in business, tax and corporate consulting, especially in extraordinary corporate operations, corporate governance and wealth planning, with companies and industrial groups, particularly in the industrial, commercial, real estate, and financial sectors.
Andersen strives for being a point of reference for entrepreneurs in the Brescia area, aiming to make companies even more aware of the prospects of internationalization.
Andrea De Vecchi, CEO of Andersen in Italy, comments: “The desire to strengthen the growth of the Brescia office is the basis of this integration. The new team, with its dynamism and concreteness, responds well to our need for consolidation in the territory, where we want to be present with people who are rooted in it”.
Andrea Menni, partner of Menni e Associati and now one of Andersen’s new partners in Brescia, has gained experience in the valuation of companies, M&A and extraordinary transactions, corporate taxation, due diligence, and corporate reorganizations. They also deal with corporate governance, supporting top management in strategic corporate decisions, including wealth planning for entrepreneurial families, optimization of corporate and capital structure, and assistance to boards for extraordinary transactions and corporate finance.
- Download the press release (in Italian) (PDF, 61.74 KB)
- Download the article by Radiocor (PDF, 77.32 KB)
- Download the article by BresciaOggi (PDF, 95.25 KB)
- Download the article by Giornale di Brescia (PDF, 212.12 KB)
- Download the article by Milano Finanza (PDF, 143.99 KB)
- Download the article by MF Dow Jones (PDF, 94.60 KB)
- Download the article by Sole24Ore (PDF, 164.12 KB)
- Download the article by ItaliaOggi (PDF, 551.25 KB)
- Download the article by TopLegalReview (PDF, 168.78 KB)
- Download the article by Legal (PDF, 95.54 KB)