Law Decree Ristori – Measures in support of tourism operators, culture, exports and international fairs
Article n. 5 of the “Decreto Ristori” provides for measures to support Italian tourism operators and the cultural sector, in particular:
- it increases, by 100 million euros, the fund to support the entertainment, cinema, and audio-visual sectors
- it increases, by a further 400 million euros, the fund to support operators in the tourism sector such as tour operators, travel agencies, or tour guides
- it refinances, by a further 50 million euros, the fund to support bookshops, the entire publishing industry, as well as museums and other cultural institutions
- the tickets for live shows, scheduled from October 24th to January 2021, not performed due to the new anti-Covid restrictions, can be refunded with vouchers
- the possibility to benefit from the “vacation tax credit” has been extended until June 30, 2020.
Article 6 of the “Decreto Ristori” provides new resources to the fund “394” and the fund “for integrated promotion” dedicated to the internationalization of SMEs, the promotion and communication to supporting Italian exports and the internationalization of the national economic system in the agro-food sector.
The access to the fund dedicated to the exhibitions can be used to the companies whose main activity is the organization of trade fair and international events.