Our team of qualified professionals assists clients in managing the risks associated with Transfer Pricing in an ever-changing regulatory environment, ensuring that the TP policies are compliant at local level.
The dedicated service line includes specialists from all over the world, guaranteeing maximum quality and consistency of the services offered.
In more detail, we support multinational companies in the following areas:
- Planning and implementation of group TP policies
- Benchmark analyses
- Preparation of the reports required at local level, in accordance with the OECD Guidelines (Master file etc.)
- APA (Advance Pricing Agreement)/MAP (Mutual Agreement Procedure)
- Support in access, inspection, tax assessment and pre-litigation; for example, upon settlement by acceptance of a tax assessment (adesione) or in tax litigation
- Management of reporting activity/CbCR (Country by Country Report).