Francesco has over 10 years of private tax experience focusing on corporate taxation. He provides a broad range of tax planning and compliance services to individuals, family groups and private business, personal and investment objectives. He effectively navigates issues that impact both individual and related entities, structuring them for mutual benefit. He assists clients with tax aspects of complex and multi-dimensional situations to minimize tax exposure.
Francesco’s primary practice areas include:
- Partnerships, limited liability companies and special allocations
- Financials, monthly reconciliation, Corporate Income Tax and VAT returns, daily tax consultancy
- Tax controversy representation before national offices
- Personal income tax, charitable giving, and estate and gift tax planning
- Real estate structuring, transactions and ownership alternatives
- Financial income and franchise taxes
His experience includes the valuation of privately-held businesses, business interests, intangible assets, intellectual property, debt instruments, and derivatives. These engagements span a variety of purposes, including financial reporting, tax planning and reporting, mergers and acquisitions, litigation support, strategic planning, and restructuring.
His client base ranges from small closely held businesses to medium-sized companies, in industries as diverse as manufacturing and technology.
Before joining Andersen, Francesco spent over 7 years in real estate providing businesses with assessment, analysis and deals structuring, negotiation of agreements, and business plan and placement-investment memorandum review, due diligence and execution support.
Education: MA degree in Business and Economics, University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan
Languages: English, Italian native speaker
Role: Senior Manager
Qualification: Chartered Accountant and Auditor